The Beatles are essentially the best band ever. They have more achievements, accomplishments, and have won more awards than any other band in history. If you don’t believe that the Beetles are the Best, here’s 14 facts that may alter your opinion:
- To date, the Beatles have sold more than 1 billion records. That is billion, with a B.
- They have the most no. 1 collections in the British group diagrams (15), and 17 No. 1 hits.
- They hold the record for the gathering with the longest traverse between no. 1 collections in the Billboard collections – 36 years and 51 weeks since 1964 to 2001. In 2000 20 years after John Lennon was beaten and 30 years after they separated, their second major most prominent hits arrangement, 1, burned through eight weeks at no. 1 and sold 13 million duplicates in its first month of discharge.
- They brag 20 No. 1 hits in the United States, (19 No. 1 collections), with 24 back to back Top 10 hits from 1964 to 1976 (six years after they separated), a record for a gathering. They additionally have 12 no. 1 hits in Germany, 23 in Australia, 21 in the Netherlands, 22 in Canada, and 13 in Malaysia.
- According to the United World Chart, the Beatles have 16 of the 100 best tracks ever, furthermore seven of the 100 best collections ever.